aaaaa not dead
"Selamat datang Brother" Blog ini saya buat untuk sedikit meng-expresikan kecintaan saya pada band "NIRVANA" ( Abdi Nirvana Thx to Kang Rohman )
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Diposting oleh abdi nirvana


School

(x4) Won't you believe it It's just my luck (x3) No recess (x4) Won't you believe it It's just my luck (x3) No recess (x8) You're in that school again (x7) No recess Drain You
One baby to another says - I'm lucky to have met you I don't care what you think Unless it is about me It is now my duty to completely drain you A travel through a tube And end up in your infection Chew your meat for you Pass it back and forth In a passionate kiss From my mouth to yours I like you With eyes so dialated, I've become your pupil You've taught me everything Without a poison apple The water is so yellow, I'm a healthy student Indebted and so grateful - Vacuum out the fluids Chew your meat for you Pass it back and forth In a passionate kiss From my mouth to yours I like you One baby to another says - I'm lucky to have met you I don't care what you think Unless it is about me It is now my duty to completely drain you A travel through a tube And end up in your infection Chew your meat for you Pass it back and forth In a passionate kiss From my mouth to yours Sloppy lips to lips You're my vitamins I'm like you Aneurysm
Come on over and do the twist Overdo it and have a fit Love you so much it makes me sick Come on over and do the twist Beat me outta me (x8) Come on over and do the twist Overdo it and have a fit Love you so much it makes me sick Come on over and shoot the shit Beat me outta me (x8) She keeps it pumpin' straight to my heart (x8) Smells Like Teen Spirit
Load up on guns and bring your friends It's fun to lose and to pretend She's over bored and self assured Oh no, I know a dirty word Hello, hello, hello, how low? (x3) Hello, hello, hello! With the lights out, it's less dangerous Here we are now, entertain us I feel stupid and contagious Here we are now, entertain us A mulatto An albino A mosquito My libido Yay! Hey (x2) I'm worse at what I do best And for this gift I feel blessed Our little tribe has always been And always will until the end Hello, hello, hello, how low? (x3) Hello, hello, hello! With the lights out, it's less dangerous Here we are now, entertain us I feel stupid and contagious Here we are now, entertain us A mulatto An albino A mosquito My Libido Yay! Hey (x2) And I forget just why I taste Oh yeah, I guess it makes me smile I found it hard, it was hard to find Oh well, whatever, nevermind Hello, hello, hello, how low? (x3) Hello, hello, hello! With the lights out, it's less dangerous Here we are now, entertain us I feel stupid and contagious Here we are now, entertain us A mulatto An albino A mosquito My libido A denial !! (x9) Been a son
- One, Two, Three, Four! She should have stayed away from friends She should have had more time to spend She should have died when she was born She should have worn the crown of thorns She should have - been a son She should have - been a son She should have - been a son She should have - been a son She should have stood out in the crowd She should have made her mother proud She should have fallen on her stance She should have had another chance (x2) She should have - been a son She should have - been a son She should have - been a son She should have - been a son She should have stayed away from friends She should have had more time to spend She should have died when she was born She should have worn the crown of thorns She should have - been a son She should have - been a son She should have - been a son She should have - been a son Lithium
I'm so happy 'cause today I've found my friends ... They're in my head I'm so ugly, but that's okay, 'cause so are you ... We've broken our mirrors Sunday morning is everyday for all I care ... And I'm not scared Light my candles, in a daze 'Cause I've found god Hey, hey hey (x6) I'm so happy 'cause today I shaved my head ... And I'm not sad And just maybe I'm to blame for all I've heard ... But I'm not sure I'm so excited, I can't wait to meet you there ... But I don't care I'm so horny, but that's okay ... My will is good Hey, hey hey (x6) I like it - I'm not gonna crack I miss you - I'm not gonna crack I love you - I'm not gonna crack I love you - I'm not gonna crack I like it - I'm not gonna crack I miss you - I'm not gonna crack I love you - I'm not gonna crack I killed you - I'm not gonna crack I'm so happy 'cause today I've found my friends ... They're in my head I'm so ugly, but that's okay, 'cause so are you ... We've broken our mirrors Sunday morning is everyday for all I care ... And I'm not scared Light my candles in a daze ... 'Cause I've found god Hey, hey hey (x6) Yeah! I like it - I'm not gonna crack I miss you - I'm not gonna crack I love you - I'm not gonna crack I miss you - I'm not gonna crack I like it - I'm not gonna crack I miss you - I'm not gonna crack I love you - I'm not gonna crack I killed you - I'm not gonna crack Note: On the handwritten lyrics that Kurt Cobain wrote, he marked the chorus as "Hey" and not "Yeah". That's what's also been reflected here, even though most would argue that the word "Yeah" is present in the song. Sliver
Mom and dad went to a show They dropped me off at Grandpa Joe's I kicked and screamed, said please, no Grandma take me home (x7) Wanna be alone Had to eat my dinner there Mashed potatos and stuff like that I couldn't chew my meat too good Grandma take me home (x7) Wanna be alone Said, why don't you stop your crying Go outside and ride your bike Thats what I did, I killed my toe Grandma take me home (x7) Wanna be alone After dinner, I had ice cream I fell asleep, and watched TV I woke up in my mother's arms Grandma Take me home (x16) Never take me home (x2) Grandma Take me home (x1) Wanna be alone Corrections by Andrew Berquist. Spank Thru
And as the soft pretentious mountains Glisten in the light of the trees And the flowers sing in D minor And the birds fly happily We'll be together once again my love I need you back, oh baby baby I can't explain just why we lost it from the start living without you girl you'll only break my heart ... I can feel it, I can hold it I can bend it - I can shape it and/or mold it I can cut it, I can taste it - I can spank it, I can beat it ejacu-late it ... Aah! I've been lookin for day Glo - Always hearing the same ole' Sticky boredom with a book - I can make it do things you wouldn't think it ever could Scentless Apprentice
Like most babies smell like butter His smell smelled like no other He was born scentless and senseless He was born a scentless apprentice Go away - get away, get a-way Every wet nurse refused to feed him Electrolytes smell like semen I promise not to sell your perfumed secrets There are countless formulas for pressing flowers Go away - get away, get a-way I lie in the soll and fertilize mushrooms Leaking out gas fumes are made into perfume You can't fire me because I quit! Throw me in the fire and I won't throw a fit Go away Get away (x6) Get a-way Heart-Shaped Box
She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak I've been locked inside your Heart-Shaped box for a week I've been drawn into your magnet tar-pit trap I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back Hey! Wait! I've got a new complaint Forever in debt to your priceless advice Hey! Wait! I've got a new complaint Forever in debt to your priceless advice Hey! Wait! I've got a new complaint Forever in debt to your priceless advice Your advice Meat-eating orchids forgive no one just yet Cut myself on angel's hair and baby's breath Broken hymen of your highness I'm left back Throw down your umbilical noose so I can climb right back Hey! Wait! I've got a new complaint Forever in debt to your priceless advice Hey! Wait! I've got a new complaint Forever in debt to your priceless advice Hey! Wait! I've got a new complaint Forever in debt to your priceless advice Your advice She eyes me like a pisces when I am weak I've been locked inside your Heart-Shaped box for weeks I've been drawn into your magnet tar-pit trap I wish I could eat your cancer when you turn back Hey! Wait! I've got a new complaint Forever in debt to your priceless advice Hey! Wait! I've got a new complaint Forever in debt to your priceless advice Hey! Wait! I've got a new complaint Forever in debt to your priceless advice Your advice (x3) Milk It
I am my own parasite I don't need a host to live We feed off of each other We can share our endorphins Doll steak! Test meat! Look on the bright side is suicide Lost eyesight I'm on your side Angel left wing, right wing, broken wing Lack of iron and/or sleeping I own my own pet virus I get to pet and name her Her milk is my shit My shit it is her milk Doll steak! Test meat! Look on the bright side is suicide Lost eyesight I'm on your side Angel left wing, right wing, broken wing Lack of iron and/or sleeping Doll steak! Test meat! Look on the bright side is suicide Lost eyesight I'm on your side Angel left wing, right wing, broken wing Lack of iron and/or sleeping Protector of the kennel Ecto-plasma, Ecto-skeletal Obituary every birthday Your scent is still here in my place of recovery! Negative Creep
This is out of our reach Out of our reach (x2) And it's gone This is getting to be Getting to be (x2) A drone Negative creep (x3) And I'm stoned! Negative creep (x3) And I'm ... Daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more (x4) Out of our reach (x3) And it's gone Getting to be (x3) A drone Negative creep (x3) And I'm stoned! Negative creep (x3) And I'm ... Daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more (x4) Daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more (x8) Polly
Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch It isn't me We have some seed Let me clip Your dirty wings Let me take a ride Don't cut yourself I want some help To please myself I've got some rope You have been told I promise you I have been true Let me take a ride Don't cut yourself I want some help To please myself Polly wants a cracker Maybe she would like some food She asks me to untie her A chase would be nice for a few It isn't me We have some seed Let me clip Your dirty wings Let me take a ride Don't cut yourself I want some help To please myself I've got some rope You have been told I promise you I have been true Let me take a ride Don't cut yourself I want some help To please myself Polly said Polly says her back hurts She's just as bored as me She caught me off my guard It amazes me, the will of instinct It isn't me We have some seed Let me clip Your dirty wings Let me take a ride Don't cut yourself I want some help To please myself I've got some rope You have been told I promise you I have been true Want me take a ride Don't cut yourself I want some help To please myself Breed
I don't care (x2) Care, care, care, care if I'm old I don't mind (x3) Mind, mind, don't have a mind Get away (x2) Away, away, away, away from your home I don't mind (x2) Mind, mind, mind ... Even if you have Even if you need I don't even care We could have a tree We could plant a house We could build a tree I don't even care We could have a tree She said (x8) Get away (x2) Away, away, away from your home I don't mind (x3) Mind, mind, don't have a mind Get away (x2) Away, away, away, away from your home I don't mind (x2) Mind, mind, mind ... Even if you have Even if you need I don't even care We could have a tree We could plant a house We could build a tree I don't even care We could build a tree She said (x8) Even if you have Even if you need I don't even care We could have a tree We could plant a house We could build a tree I don't even care We could have all three She said (x12) Other interpretations possible. tourette's - The Eagle Has Landed
- Hey bootleggers! So, this is a new song and we don't really feel like .. actually going through the trouble of putting it out ourselves, so ... - This song is called "The Eagle has Landed" ! Yeah, and its for all of you bootleggers to go ahead and go ! Try to find something fast, in my eyes Oh no, that's ok, phone home Everthing tastes the same, in my eyes Every day, every taste, in my eyes Hey! (x3) Every time it's in his chin, in my eyes Everything Tennesees, phone home Bring it down, at the town, in my eyes Bring it in, set it's in, in my eyes Hey! (x3) Try it's sound, something found, it ain't us Round down, at the town, go home Round down, something in, mean us Every taste, something fake, gross Hey! (x3) Take ... Mean heart ... Mean hearts ...(x3) Here is an alternate version of the lyrics to this song.
Down down such a fast, in my eyes Won't ever let you down, flown home Granted to your sense of sound, oh my eyes You and me it contains, my heart Hey! (x3) Go dark sound check, my eyes Everything teddy sees, is all wrong Burnin' down half the town, and my house Entertaining suicide, well my heart Hey! (x3) Jonestown such a frown, see yours Riddle meal left the town, or go home Rarin' round such a day, for me uh .. Hitch a train to Santa Fe, or go horse Hey! (x3) Take ... Mean horse ... Mean horse ...(x3) Other interpretations possible. Blew
- Thank you for your patience! If you wouldn't mind I would like to blew If you wouldn't care I would like to blew If you wouldn't mind I would like to leave If you wouldn't care I would like to breathe Is there another reason for your stain Could you believe who we knew was stress or strain? Here is another word that rhymes with shame If you wouldn't mind I would like to blew If you wouldn't care I would like to blew If you wouldn't mind I would like to leave If you wouldn't care I would like to breathe (x2) Is there another reason for your stain Could you believe who we knew was stress or strain? Here is another word that rhymes with shame (x8) You could do anything

Sponsor