aaaaa not dead
"Selamat datang Brother" Blog ini saya buat untuk sedikit meng-expresikan kecintaan saya pada band "NIRVANA" ( Abdi Nirvana Thx to Kang Rohman )
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Diposting oleh abdi nirvana

Turnaround

Take a step outside yourself And you turn around Take a look at who you are It's pretty scary So silly It's Revolting You're not much You can't do anything Take a step outside the city And you turn around Take a look at what you are It is revolting You're really nowhere So wasteful So foolish Poppycock! Who said don't look back? Don't believe 'em Go for that crazy sounding restaurant 'Cause they're gonna try and get behind you Don't you let them do it You know what I'm talking about? You hear me talking? You hear me talking!? It's pretty scary, it's so revolting (x4) Naaaah ! Take a step outside the country And you turn around Take a look at what you are It is amazing Take a good look You're no big deal You're so petty It's a laugh Take a step outside the planet Turn around and around Take a look at where you are It's pretty scary Originally by Devo Aneurysm
Come on over and do the twist Overdo it and have a fit Come on over and shoot the shit Love you so much it makes me sick Beat me outta me - Beat it! beat it! (x7) Beat me outta me Come on over and do the twist Overdo it and have a fit Come on over and shoot the shit Love you so much it makes me sick Beat me outta me - Beat it! beat it! (x7) Beat me outta me She keeps it pumpin' straight to my heart (x10) D-7
(x2) Straight as an arrow Defect defect Not straight, not so straight Reject reject Towards anti-social Solo solo Standing on the stairs Cold, cold morning Ghostly image of fear Mayday mayday Gonna leave this region They'll take me with them Dimension seven (Alt: Dementia Seven) Straight as an arrow Defect defect Not straight, not so straight Reject reject Towards anti-social Solo solo (Alt: So dumb, so dumb) Dimension seven (x7) (Alt: Dementia Seven) Originally by The Wipers Son of a gun
Up up up and down Turn turn turnaround Round round roundabout And over again Gun gun son of a gun You are the only one Makes any difference what I say (x2) The sun shines in the bedroom When we play The raining always starts When you go away Up up up and down Turn turn turnaround Round round roundabout And over again Gun gun son of a gun You are the only one Makes any difference what I say (x2) The sun shines in the bedroom When we play The raining always starts When you go away Up up up and down Turn turn turnaround Round round roundabout And over again Gun gun son of a gun You are the only one Makes any difference what I say (x4) The sun shines in the bedroom When we play The raining always starts When you go away Originally by The Vaselines Even in his youth
Even in his youth (x3) He was nothing Kept his body clean (x3) Going nowhere Daddy was ashamed (x2) He was something Digrace the family name (x2) The family name, he was something He was born for your crew I've got nothing left to prove If I die before I wake Hope I don't come back a slave Even in his youth (x3) He was nothing Kept his body clean (x3) Going nowhere Daddy was ashamed (x2) He was ashamed he was nothing Digrace the family name (x2) Family name, going nowhere Leave this one, for your brew I've got nothing left to prove If I die before I wake Hope I don't come back a slave Aye-Yeah! Leave this one, for your brew I've got nothing left to prove If I die before I wake Hope I don't come back again I'm dying! Even in his youth (x2) Yeah, yeah Even in his youth (x2) Yeah, yeah Even in his youth Yeah, yeah Even in his youth Yeah, yeah (x5) Corrected lyrics provided courtesy of Brandon Motley, Bart and Pete. Molly's Lips
(x3) She said She'd take me anywhere She'd take me anywhere As long as she stays with me She said She'd take me anywhere She'd take me anywhere As long as I stayed clean Kiss kiss Molly's lips (x4 and x8 in the end) Originally by The Vaselines

Sponsor