aaaaa not dead
"Selamat datang Brother" Blog ini saya buat untuk sedikit meng-expresikan kecintaan saya pada band "NIRVANA" ( Abdi Nirvana Thx to Kang Rohman )
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified
by : BTF

Diposting oleh abdi nirvana


Smells Like Teen Spirit


Load up on guns and bring your friends It's fun to lose and to pretend She's over bored and self assured Oh no, I know a dirty word Hello, hello, hello, how low? (x3) Hello, hello, hello! With the lights out, it's less dangerous Here we are now, entertain us I feel stupid and contagious Here we are now, entertain us A mulatto An albino A mosquito My libido Yay! (x3) I'm worse at what I do best And for this gift I feel blessed Our little group has always been And always will until the end Hello, hello, hello, how low? (x3) Hello, hello, hello! With the lights out, it's less dangerous Here we are now, entertain us I feel stupid and contagious Here we are now, entertain us A mulatto An albino A mosquito My libido Yay! (x3) And I forget just why I taste Oh yeah, I guess it makes me smile I found it hard, it's hard to find Oh well, whatever, nevermind Hello, hello, hello, how low? (x3) Hello, hello, hello! With the lights out, it's less dangerous Here we are now, entertain us I feel stupid and contagious Here we are now, entertain us A mulatto An albino A mosquito My libido A denial! (x9) In Bloom
Sell the kids for food -- weather changes moods Spring is here again -- reproductive glands Hey - He's the one Who likes all our pretty songs And he likes to sing along And he likes to shoot his gun But he knows not what it means Don't know what it means, when I say: He's the one Who likes all our pretty songs And he likes to sing along And he likes to shoot his gun But he knows not what it means Knows not what it means when I say aahh ... We can have some more -- nature is a whore Bruises on the fruit -- tender age in bloom Hey - He's the one Who likes all our pretty songs And he likes to sing along And he likes to shoot his gun But he knows not what it means Don't know what it means, when I say: He's the one Who likes all our pretty songs And he likes to sing along And he likes to shoot his gun But he knows not what it means Knows not what it means when I say aahh ... He's the one Who likes all our pretty songs And he likes to sing along And he likes to shoot his gun But he knows not what it means Knows not what it mean's when I say: He's the one Who likes all our pretty songs And he likes to sing along And he likes to shoot his gun But he knows not what it means Knows not what it means (x2) Knows not what it means when I say aahh ... Come As You Are
Come as you are, as you were, As I want you to be As a friend, as a friend, as an old enemy. Take your time, hurry up The choice is yours, don't be late. Take a rest, as a friend, as an old memoria Memoria (x3) Come doused in mud, soaked in bleach As I want you to be As a trend, as a friend, as an old memoria Memoria (x3) And I swear that I don't have a gun No I don't have a gun (x2) Memoria (x3) Memoria - and I don't have a gun And I swear that I don't have a gun No I don't have a gun (x4) Memoria (x2) Breed
I don't care (x5) Care if I'm old I don't mind (x5) Mind, don't have a mind Get away (x4) Away, away from your home I'm afraid (x5) Afraid, afraid of a ghost Even if you have Even if you need I don't mean to stare We don't have to breed We could plant a house We could build a tree I don't even care We could have all three She said (x8) I don't care (x5) Care if I'm old I don't mind (x5) Mind, I don't have a mind Get away (x4) Away, away from your home I'm afraid (x4) Afraid, afraid of a ghost Even if you have Even if you need I don't mean to stare We don't have to breed We can plant a house We can build a tree I don't even care We could have all three She said (x8) Even if you have Even if you need I don't mean to stare We don't have to breed We can plant a house We can build a tree I don't even care We could have all three She said (x8) She said .. good! Lithium
I'm so happy 'cause today I've found my friends ... They're in my head I'm so ugly, but that's okay, 'cause so are you ... We've broken our mirrors Sunday morning is everyday for all I care ... And I'm not scared Light my candles, in a daze 'Cause I've found god Hey, hey hey (x6) I'm so lonely, but that's okay, I shaved my head ... And I'm not sad And just maybe I'm to blame for all I've heard ... But I'm not sure I'm so excited, I can't wait to meet you there ... But I don't care I'm so horny, but that's okay ... My will is good Hey, hey hey (x6) (x2) I like it - I'm not gonna crack I miss you - I'm not gonna crack I love you - I'm not gonna crack I killed you - I'm not gonna crack I'm so happy 'cause today I've found my friends ... They're in my head I'm so ugly, but that's okay, 'cause so are you ... We've broken our mirrors Sunday morning is everyday for all I care ... And I'm not scared Light my candles in a daze ... 'Cause I've found god Hey, hey hey (x6) (x2) I like it - I'm not gonna crack I miss you - I'm not gonna crack I love you - I'm not gonna crack I killed you - I'm not gonna crack Note: On the handwritten lyrics that Kurt Cobain wrote, he marked the chorus as "Hey" and not "Yeah". That's what's also been reflected here, even though most would argue that the word "Yeah" is present in the song. Polly
Polly wants a cracker I think I should get off her first I think she wants some water To put out the blow torch It isn't me We have some seed Let me clip Your dirty wings Let me take a ride Don't cut yourself I want some help To please myself I've got some rope You have been told I promise you I have been true Let me take a ride Don't cut yourself I want some help To please myself Polly wants a cracker Maybe she would like some food She asks me to untie her A chase would be nice for a few It isn't me We have some seed Let me clip Your dirty wings Let me take a ride Don't cut yourself I want some help To please myself I've got some rope You have been told I promise you I have been true Let me take a ride Don't cut yourself I want some help To please myself Polly said Polly says her back hurts And she's just as bored as me She caught me off my guard It amazes me, the will of instinct It isn't me We have some seed Let me clip Your dirty wings Let me take a ride Don't cut yourself I want some help To please myself I've got some rope You have been told I promise you I have been true Let me take a ride Don't cut yourself I want some help To please myself Territorial Pissings
"Come on people now, smile on your brother and everybody get together, try to love one another right now" When I was an alien, cultures weren't opinions Gotta find a way, to find a way, when I'm here Gotta find a way - a better way - I had better wait Never met a wise man, if so it's a woman (x2) Gotta find a way, to find a way, when I'm here Gotta find a way - a better way - I had better wait "Just because you're paranoid, don't mean they're not after you" (x4) Gotta find a way, to find a way, when I'm here Gotta find a way - a better way - I had better wait Drain You
One baby to another says - I'm lucky to have met you I don't care what you think Unless it is about me It is now my duty to completely drain you A travel through a tube And end up in your infection Chew your meat for you Pass it back and forth In a passionate kiss From my mouth to yours I like you With eyes so dialated, I've become your pupil You've taught me everything Without a poison apple The water is so yellow, I'm a healthy student Indebted and so grateful - Vacuum out the fluids Chew your meat for you Pass it back and forth In a passionate kiss From my mouth to yours I like you You (x5) One baby to another says - I'm lucky to have met you I don't care what you think Unless it is about me It is now my duty to completely drain you A travel through a tube And end up in your infection Chew your meat for you Pass it back and forth In a passionate kiss From my mouth to yours Sloppy lips to lips You're my vitamins I'm like you Lounge Act
Truth - covered in security I can't let you smother me I'd like to, but it couldn't work Trading off and taking turns I don't regret a thing And I've got this friend, you see Who makes me feel and I Wanted more than I could steal I'll arrest myself, I'll wear a shield I'll go out of my way to prove I still I still smell her on you Don't - tell me what I wanna hear Afraid of never knowing fear Experience anything you need I'll keep fighting jealousy Until it's fucking gone And I've got this friend, you see Who makes me feel and I Wanted more than I could steal I'll arrest myself, I'll wear a shield I'll go out of my way to prove I still I still smell her on you Truth! - covered in security I can't let you smother me I'd like to but it couldn't work Trading off and taking turns I don't regret a thing And I've got this friend, you see Who makes me feel and I Wanted more than I could steal I'll arrest myself, I'll wear a shield I'll go out of my way to make you a deal We've made a pact to learn from who Ever we want without new rules We'll share what's lost and what we grew They'll go out of their way To prove they still Still smell her on you (x3) Stay Away
Monkey see, monkey do I don't know why I'd - rather be dead than cool I don't know why - every line ends in rhyme I don't know why - less is more, love is blind I don't know why Stay Stay away (x3) Give an inch, take a smile I don't know why - fashion shits, fashion style I don't know why - throw it out and keep it in I don't know why - have to have poison skin I don't know why Stay Stay away (x3) I don't why (x2) Stay Stay away (x3) Monkey see, monkey do I don't know why I'd - rather be dead than cool I don't know why - every line ends in rhyme I don't know why - less is more, love is blind I don't know why Stay Stay away (x3) I don't know why (x2) Stay Stay away (x3) Stay away (x5) God is gay! On A Plain
I'll start this off without any words I got so high that I scratched 'til I bled I love myself better than you I know it's wrong so what should I do? The finest day that I ever had Was when I learned to cry on command I love myself better than you I know it's wrong so what should I do? I'm on a plain I can't complain I'm on a plain My mother died every night It's safe to say, don't quote me on that I love myself better than you I know it's wrong so what should I do? The black sheep got blackmailed again Forgot to put on the zip code I love myself better than you I know it's wrong so what should I do? I'm on a plain I can't complain I'm on a plain Somewhere I have heard this before In a dream my memory has stored As a defense I'm neutered and spayed What the hell am I trying to say? It is now time to make it unclear To write off lines that don't make sense I love myself better than you I know it's wrong so what should I do? And one more special message to go And then I'm done, then I can go home I love myself better than you I know it's wrong so what should I do? (x5) I'm on a plain I can't complain Something In The Way
Underneath the bridge The tarp has sprung a leak And the animals I've trapped Have all become my pets And I'm living off of grass And the drippings from the ceiling It's okay to eat fish 'Cause they don't have any feelings (x3) Something in the way, mmm Something in the way, yeah, mmm Underneath the bridge The tarp has sprung a leak And the animals I've trapped Have all become my pets And I'm living off of grass And the drippings from the ceiling It's okay to eat fish 'Cause they dont't have any feelings (x4) Something in the way, mmm Something in the way, yeah, mmm Endless, Nameless
Silence Here I am Here I am Silent Bright and clear It's what I am I have Died Mother (x4) Death With violence Excitement Right here Died Go to hell Here I am Right here Ow! No mas (x4) Death Is what I am Go to hell Go to jail In back of that Crime Here I am Take a chance Dead! Die!

Sponsor